LIFE IS UNEXPECTED.
Your will is probably the most important document you’ll ever sign. Too many people put off this important task until it’s too late, which can have devastating consequences for your loved ones. Don’t be caught without a will in place as it can leave a “bitter” memory behind for your family.
TOP 5 consequences of not having a will:
- You forfeit the opportunity to decide who inherits what and your Estate is distributed according to South African law. This means people who you may not have wanted to benefit from your Estate may inherit your Estate.
- Your Partner may be left with nothing if you are not married or your Will is not updated from a previous marriage.
- Your Children’s inheritance could pass to the Government Guardian’s Fund or appointed Guardian rather than to a Trust that will ensure your wishes for them are carried out.
- Family feuds often occur when family members argue over the distribution of your Estate when final wishes are not clearly documented in a Will.
- Winding up your Estate can take years – without a Will appointing a professional Executor, the government is essentially in control of the process.
TAKE ACTION NOW. There is no cost for drafting your will, when one of our consultant has an online consultation with you.